We both cooked tonight, and made a great Southern-style meal: J made pork chops breaded with home-made bread crumbs; baby fingerling potatoes with white gravy; and boiled mixed greens- collard, mustard, and turnip; my contribution was to steam some asparagus and dress them with lemon and butter and make cornbread from a mix, with some added onion and a chili pepper.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010