My gyoza fascination continues – as mediatinker mentioned below we made dinner together – she with a yummy eggplant tofu dish and me with gyoza.
I didn’t actually make thousands – just 62. Two types – one with chicken mince, Japanese cabbage and shiitake mushroom, the other type with tofu, Japanese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, carrot and grated ginger.
The trick to the success of the veggie ones was boiling the diced carrot first as the other ingredients cooked quickly just in the frying/steaming process.
As you can see I folded them differently to make sure we could tell the difference between the two.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013