We decided to try the local chinese delivery again; it’s been long enough for them to get their act together. I ordered the Set C to split among the three of us: breaded shrimp, pot stickers, won ton soup, chicken lo mein, szechuan chicken and pepper beef. No fried rice- we didn’t want to get any eggshells again.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010