I marinated some boneless center cut port chops in Annie’s soy and sesame marinade, and grilled them on the Weber.
I use some more of those lovely baby Vidalias, this time only the green stalk, sauteed them quickly in olive oil, added lots of garlic and some thickly sliced zucchini, cooked them for about ten minutes, added some kosher salt and pepper and served them with the chops.
We also had a salad of mixed greens with some pretty pansies mixed in.
Previous dinner posts from gourmande
- 90th birthday dinner - March 6th, 2010
- Christmas Eve Dinner - December 25th, 2008
- butterflied leg of lamb - October 31st, 2008
- Poached haddock with ginger and sake - April 14th, 2008
- chicken à la reine - April 12th, 2008