Another fun Saturday night pizza party, after a great day in SF’s Chinatown with G&T and L. We arrived home to find J had already started the pizza dough. G&T stepped back out to fetch toppings, and returned with pepperoni, Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, basil, tomatoes, green and bell red peppers, and green onions as well as Klondike Bars for dessert. We had sauce from the previous week, as well as some fresh mushrooms. J and T worked together to stuff one of the pizza crusts with mozzarella, and left the other plain. Since there were more of us than halves of pizza to decorate, I was charged with decorating one, and G&T did the other. The ice cream bars were a welcome treat on such a summer-like night for the beginning of April.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010