I love “bowl food” and prepare a wide range of meals that we eat from bowls.
Last night I made a tomato-y cauliflower and soybean stew laced with green olives, spinach, onions and bird’s eye chili peppers. I served it over orzo with a dusting of Parmesan. It was gone before I could take a photo.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010